Hello everyone! Here are my top tips to improve your well-being at home. Mr. D
1. Get outside and move around your garden - Spend some time each day exercising. This could be building something special in the garden or just playing with your family.
2. Create connections - Speak to members of your family and friends. Talk to them, have a laugh. Find things that you have in common.
3. Keep screen time to a minimum - Try and set guidelines and limits of how long you will be looking at your phone, tablet or gaming console.
4. Develop your mindfulness skills - Remember the ways in which we like to regulate our emotions and tensions. Practise these regularly at home.
5. Sleep - You need a good night sleep, regular and keep it consistent. Make sure you find ways to 'wind down' before going to bed such as having a bath, read a book or just relaxing on the sofa.