Across the school we completed tasks from the 9 areas of Eco
- Year 5 and 6 went to Cwmdonkin, Brynmil and Singleton Park for a litter pick. We also went to Swansea beach and picked litter there. We collected of 10kg of litter!
- Year 4 studied the impact of food miles on climate change
- Nursery and Reception learnt about looking after the planet. They wrote stories about animals losing their homes, sang songs about saving the planet and sorted recycling items.
- Year 1 and 2 learnt about the importance of saving our rainforests, created their own superhero tree and made a collage about ways to make a difference
- Year 3 made an information video and posters about how to save energy and be green at home